DIRECTOR OF EDUCATION-GIAPHAM
To provide learning environments and experiences, at all stages of human development that are humane, just, and designed to promote excellence in order an individual may afford an equal opportunity to develop to his/her full potential
Role of Director Education-GIAPHAM
- Implements the school board’s vision by making day-to-day decisions about educational programs, spending, staff, and facilities.
- Hires, supervises, and manages the central staff and principals.
- Must work with school leaders – principals – to serve the needs of students and meet the GIAPHAM goals.
- Must also respond to the demands of all the other sub institutions of education department of GIAPHAM.
- Must consider how to use the financial and human resources of GIAPHAM education sector in order to achieve the best results.
- While being mindful of competing demands, a great overseer will be guided by what is best for all students.
- Will work following the constitution of GIAPHAM.