Purpose of FAGACIC:
(1)The purpose of Faith Gravity Cures International Church shall be to build Faith in people living with (HIV, terminal illnesses and others worries), sustain Humanities and Glorifying God. The Church shall seek to achieve the designed end through the public worship of God, the preaching of the Scriptures, reliable Christian living by its members, personal evangelism, missionary endeavor and Christian education (Ephesians. 1:5-14; Col. 1:9-10; Mathew. 5:16; 1 Peter. 2:9-12).
The name of this church shall be “Faith Gravity Cures International Church (FAGACIC) “. The word “FAGACIC” as used in this article13 shall refer to Faith Gravity Cures International Church, whereas the word “Church” in the statement shall refer to the Body and Bride of Christ (Rev. 21:9; 22:17).
The Board of Elders nominated by GIAPHAM Board of Directors is the governing body of Faith Gravity Cures International Church (FAGACIC).
Incorporation of FAGACIC:
To implement this purpose legally, the church is incorporated under the laws of GIAPHAM considered valid and true by the Government of Uganda, so that it may own, provide and/or maintain a place of worship (including suitable real estate and buildings), receive, hold and disburse gifts, donations and funds, and/or do all and a variety of things necessary or incident to further such purpose. However after the constitution of GIAPHAM is validated by the agency of government of Uganda in line with this matter shall never be revised by any external forces apart from GIAPHAM Board of Directors.
Membership (Faith Gravity Cures International Church):
(1)Any person may become a member upon professing saving faith in the Lord Jesus Christ and upon satisfactorily meeting the requirements set by the Elders.
(2)A person who accepted Jesus Christ shall lead the lead Faith Gravity Cures International Church of Uganda regardless of the color and Country of origin and shall retain the right of voting in all church business meetings.
- Responsibilities of FAGACIC membership: The responsibilities of church membership are summarized in the church Covenant as follows:
Having been led, as we believe by the Spirit of God, to receive the Lord Jesus Christ as our Savior, we do now in the presence of God and this church most solemnly and joyfully enter into this Covenant with one another as one body in Christ. We engage therefore, by the aid of the Holy Spirit,
- To love and to pray for all believers in the Lord Jesus Christ.
- To engage regularly in personal Bible reading and prayer, and to establish family devotions where possible.
- To endeavor by example, by work, and by prayer, to win others to accept Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord.
- To ascertain evangelism as soon as possible and unite with some other house of worship of God, where we can carry out the spirit of this Covenant and the principles of God’s word.
- To bring up such children as may be entrusted to our care in the nurture and admonition of the Lord.
- To walk cautiously in the world, to provide things honest in the sight of all men, to be faithful in engagements, exemplary in deportment, denying ungodliness and worldly lust.
- To walk together in Christian love.
- To exercise Christian care and watchfulness over one another.
- To pray with and for one another, sharing our burdens, sorrows, and joys.
- To be thoughtful and courteous to one another, to be slow to take offense, and to be quick to forgive and to seek forgiveness.
- To guard the spiritual and Scriptural purity, peace, prosperity of the Church, and to promote its usefulness as a witness to the saving grace of God and Christ Jesus.
- To assist, through the gifts of the Spirit, in the work of the Church and to promote its usefulness as a witness to the saving grace of God and Christ Jesus.
- To contribute, as the Lord directs, to the financial support of the Church, the relief of the needy, and evangelism of all people.
- Priests/ pastors shall preach the word of God in the whole world not necessarily in the house of worship.
- Renewal: There shall be an annual renewal of membership. Such renewal procedures shall be adopted and approved by the Board of Elders in agreement with GIAPHAM constitution.
We accept the Scriptures as our authority in matters of faith and practice and adopt the following Confession of Faith as our interpretation of Bible Doctrine:
- We believe the Scriptures of the Old and New Testament as being verbally inspired by God and inerrant and infallible in the original writings, and that they are of supreme and final authority.
- We believe in one God eternally existing in one essence, yet three co equal persons, the Trinity: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe that Jesus Christ was begotten by God, conceived by the Holy Spirit, and born to the Virgin Mary.
- We believe in the Holy Spirit, the third person of the Trinity, Who convicts the world of sin, righteousness, and judgment. He is the life of the believer, and He empowers the preaching and teaching of the gospel.
- We believe that mankind was created in the image of God, sinned, and thereby incurred not only physical death, but spiritual death, which is separation from God, and that all human beings are born with a sinful nature.
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures as a representative, and that all who believe in Him are justified on the basis of His shed blood.
- We believe in the resurrection of the crucified body of our Lord, His ascension into heaven, and His present life there as High Priest and Advocate for us.
- We believe in the blessed hope, which is the personal, visible, and imminent return of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
- We believe that all who receive by faith the Lord Jesus Christ are born again by the Holy Spirit, and thereby become children of God and heirs of eternal life.
- We believe in the bodily resurrection of the just and the unjust, the everlasting conscious suffering of the lost in hell, and the fellowship of the saved in heaven.
- We believe in the existence of a personal devil, who is still working in the world to destroy the souls of men, and that he and all his angels and all who do not receive Christ as their Savior will eternally perish in the lake of fire.
- We believe in the Church, whose mission it is to preach the Scriptures to the entire world, all of its endeavors being guided by multiple leadership and supported by the wise stewardship of God’s people.
- We believe that the ordinances of the Church, given by our Lord, are Baptism and the Lord’s Table (Communion).
- We believe that the foregoing are Bible doctrines; therefore, we stand firm upon this Confession of Faith.