CHIEF OF FINANCE (COF)
To Control all financial aspects of GIAPHAM strategy and analyzing figures and implement recommendations based on findings, with the most profitable outcomes.
Role of Chief of Finance (COF)
- Helps on Finance and Accounting:
- Helps to manage the organization financial assets in order to maximize the return on available financial assets.
- Systems that help the organization maintain and manage the firm’s financial records, receipts, disbursement, and depreciation payroll to account for the flow of funds in a firm.
- The office of COF provides answers to questions such as these; what is the current inventory of financial assets? What records exist for disbursement, receipts, payroll, and other funds flows
- Manages all administrative matters surrounding finance
- Assists the Joint Country Chief of Personnel, Trainings, Operations and Administration in financial administrative matters.
- COF Directs Entrepreneurship development and in charge of establishing Savings and Credit Cooperative Society (SACCO).
- Advises the organization in all matters surrounding economics and entire education sector.