GIPHAM operates within the following areas:
Empowering professionals and Education
- Promote, support and advocate for professionals, institutions, graduates and school going children welfare.
- Support and cause proper implementation of policies that promote professionalism, institutions equity and equality, team work, exemplary and innovative learning culture.
- Support and promote community alliance and education advocacy initiatives to implement quality use of resources and accountability.
- Entrepreneurship development and establishment of Savings and Credit Cooperative Society .The objective of GIAPHAM-SACCO will be to mobilize savings and afford members access to loans (productive and provident) on competitive terms as a way of enhancing socio-economic well being.
- Promote and support motivation to increase school attendance and performance.
- Engage in educational teaching at all levels of learning (kindergarten, Primary, Secondary and Institution/University) given that the organization meets the requirements for Ministry of Education and Sports Government of Uganda.
- General medical, surgical and laboratories
- Holistic innovative health research
- Infectious, non infectious diseases and HIV/STIs prevention, control and management.
- Family planning education
- Reproductive health
- Primary healthcare
- Palliative care/terminal illness care
- Deinstitutionalization (treatment of mental conditions in communities or outside Hospital.
- Conducting outreaches without boundaries.
Democracy and Good Governance
- Guide and counsel citizens as well as encouraging them demand for services from their leaders accountable.
- Facilitate understanding of governance and democracy and educate public on matters related to political science, leadership, election of leaders and human rights to vote.
- Promote and support media/ outreach community dialogues and hearing in partnership with local and central government.
Human Conduct, Legal and Human Rights
- Support and promote prevention, control and management of unlawful conduct surrounding Land, Natural resources, industries, air and water.
- Promote, support and engage community leaders such as cultural leaders, political leaders, religious leaders and Government Officials to control, prevent and manage illegal human conduct and natural crisis.
- Support and promote public dialogues, hearing and rule of law in conflicts resolution on any matter surrounding human.
- Equity and equality advocacy on matters surrounding land and natural resources sharing.
- Support and promote human rights at all levels and in every sector of operation.
- Support and promote agriculture and proper land use.
- Promote environmental hygiene and sanitation.
- Environmental impact assessment, crisis management and conservation.
- Support forestry, wetlands, tourism and wildlife protection.