DIRECTORATE OF TOURISM AND HUMANITIES (DOTH)
To promote and support the growth and development of an equitable, competitive and sustainable humanities and tourism sector, enhancing its contribution to world priorities.
Name of Tourism and Humanities center: GIAPHAM TOURISM AND HUMANITIES
- Humanities surrounds the following;
- Political science, Democracy and good governance
- Linguistics and languages
- Law and politics
- Performing arts
- Visual arts include Media types
- Faith Gravity Cures international Church of Uganda is under Humanities but, with independent board of Elders and controlled singly by church ELDERS (controlled by GIAPHAM organization)
- The Director of Tourism and Humanities is a Reverend COMMISSIONED by GIAPHAM Board of Directors.
Director Tourism and Humanities
- Manages the provision of strategic governance and corporate management services in tourism and Humanities Directorate;
- Manages the provision of financial and supply chain management services;
- Manages the provision of internal audit services in the department;
- Manages strategic political and policy direction for the development of tourism potential throughout the world;
- Manages strategic political and policy direction for the development and growth of sustainable domestic tourism directorate of GIAPHAM ; and
- Manages strategic tourism and humanities sector policy development, monitoring, research and knowledge management services.